- If you have an issues with snow plowing please see below to ensure you contact the correct entity:
- To report issues on West Riverside Drive, Gulch Road, Perth Main Street, East Riverside Drive, F. Tribe Road, Route 109, Birchwood St, Beechglen Road, Woodland Hill/Crescent, Fort Road, and all streets in Aroostook, and the LSDs of Perth or Andover, please call the Department of Transportation Regional Office at 1-833-384-4111 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To report issues on all other streets within the village limits of Perth-Andover, kindly either call the Village Office at 273-4959, email email@example.com or click here to fill out a report form.
- The provincial Department of Health has introduced new guidelines for how to safely grow edible gardens in NB. Please click here for the document.
- Click here to access the latest council meeting minutes and check out the Council Meeting Calendar for all upcoming Regular Council Meeting dates. Stay informed about the decisions shaping our communty's future.
- Waste and Recycling Pickup Schedules
- What goes in my BLUE BIN?
- The Aroostook Village Office is closed for the immediate future. For assistance, please call 506-273-4959 or visit us at the Perth-Andover Village Office at 1131 West Riverside Drive. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Proposed amendments to the Zoning By-Law L-7 for the former Village of Perth-Andover.
- Registration forms for the Perth-Andover Marina are now available, and spots are filling up with some already taken! Reserve your spot by completing the form here!
SOUTHERN VICTORIA WEATHER