- If you have an issues with snow plowing please see below to ensure you contact the correct entity:
- To report issues on West Riverside Drive, Gulch Road, Perth Main Street, East Riverside Drive, F. Tribe Road, Route 109, Birchwood St, Beechglen Road, Woodland Hill/Crescent, Fort Road, and all streets in Aroostook, and the LSDs of Perth or Andover, please call the Department of Transportation Regional Office at 735-2050 or 1-833-384-4111.
- To report issues on all other streets within the village limits of Perth-Andover, kindly either call the Village Office at 273-4959, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill out a report form.
- The Village of Southern Victoria is hiring two positions: Administrative Clerk and Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join our amazing and dymanic administration team! To read the job advertisements and job descriptions, please click here.
- REBATE Program: If you are a Perth-Andover Light Commission customer and plan on purchasing a new mower, trimmer, chainsaw, etc: consider an electric version and get 15% up to $200 back with our Electrification Rebate program.
- Exciting News from the Perth-Andover Electric Light Commission! We are thrilled to announce our latest endeavor: the installation of a 129 kW solar system in our industrial park. The contract for this green initiative has been awarded to MJM Solar, and we are proud to share that this project is funded through the Gas Tax program. Our primary goal is to harness the power of the sun to reduce energy consumption at the River Valley Civic Centre, as well as benefit our valued light utility customers. With this forward-thinking solar project, we are not only striving for energy efficiency but also demonstrating our commitment to a sustainable and environmentally responsible future. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting development!
The Aroostook Village Office is closed for the immediate future. For assistance, please call 506-273-4959 or visit us at the Perth-Andover Village Office at 1131 West Riverside Drive. We are sorry for an inconvenience.