Roads & Sidewalks

If you wish to report snow removal, pothole, or other road issues, to ensure you contact the correct entity, please see below:

To report issues on West Riverside Drive, Gulch Road, Perth Main Street, East Riverside Drive, F. Tribe Road, Route 109, and all streets in Aroostook, and the LSDs of Perth or Andover, please call the Department of Transportation Regional Office at 735-2050.

To report issues on all other streets within the village limits of Perth-Andover, kindly either call the Village Office at 273-4959, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or click here to fill out a report form.


Village Snowplowing map